Skip to Content

BOOK ONLINE Book online and schedule your appointment today!

Pineapple Post

faq friday what is plaque

What’s the Difference Between Plaque and Tartar?

Jun 04, 2024

Learn how to fight plaque buildup, a natural bacterial process that can transform to hard-to-remove tartar and ultimately damage your oral health.

child toothache

What to Do if Your Child has a Toothache

Feb 29, 2024

Discover the Source of Your Child's Toothache: Common Causes, Warning Signs, Relief Methods, and Professional Treatment Options for Parents to Understand

6 oral health habits

6 Quick Habits that Better your Oral Hygiene

Jan 29, 2024

Implementing these six quick habits can transform your oral health, without taking up more time in your day. Learn more about building a healthy routine!

Best age for braces

What's the best age for my child to get braces?

Nov 28, 2023

Choosing braces for your child at the right age. Here, we dive into the benefits of early treatment, and the lasting rewards of a healthier, straighter smile.

should I take antibiotics before my dental treatment

Should I take antibiotics before my dental treatment?

Oct 30, 2023

Are you preparing for a dental procedure and unsure if you should take any antibiotics? Learn more about the use of antibiotics here.

toothbrush facts

Fun Facts About Toothbrushes (Updated for 2024)

Aug 28, 2023

Discover Surprising Facts about The Toothbrush, Brushing Techniques, And More In Our Latest Article. Elevate Your Oral Care Knowledge Today!

Hygiene while traveling

Tips for maintaining good oral hygiene while traveling

Jul 26, 2023

Taking a vacation soon? Don't forget to pack for and maintain your oral health. In this article, we go over everything you'll need to go while traveling.

Wisdom Teeth

Do Wisdom Teeth Need to Be Removed?

Apr 20, 2023

Wondering if your wisdom teeth need to be removed? Even if you have room in your mouth, these molars can still be very problematic. Learn more.

Toothbrush

Wondering what kind of toothbrush is best?

Mar 24, 2023

Wondering what kind of toothbrush is best? Since you use it every day, it's an important question. Here's what the dental experts recommend.

faq friday is whitening my teeth safe

Is Whitening My Teeth Safe?

Jul 08, 2022

A bright smile can stand out in a crowd and enhance your confidence.